Monday 2 April 2007

Day 35 - the energies of feedback

Had two great pieces of feedback yesterday.

One to this blog (which i have been worrying is becoming increasingly directionless) and one on all my current work (from guru).

It has refuelled me both spiritually and creatively.

It also reminds me that people do, periodically, actually find this blog and enjoy reading it.

It's weird, but just one person seems... enough. Obviously I want a lot more readers, but one is enough for now.

I have reached out and touched someone.

So thanks for the feedback!

I also seem to have reached out and touched someone who has introduced me to Islamic thought and belief (check out feedback to 'digesting the red pill' from last week). Not exactly my target market but they are welcome too.

But the feedback has encouraged me to return to source and re focus on manifesting my future as a best selling author on 20somethings.

So no more opinions - manifestation only.

I re watched 'What The Bleep Do We Know' over the weekend. Such a cool movie. Once you build up a hunger for something in life and start to make it your hobby / work / life, it's incredible the speed at which your brain can build a vat of knowledge. I mean, we spend 20 years in school with stuff bouncing off our heads cause we aren't interested in it, and then, Ping!, we get on to something and in days we are an authority - if you are genuinely excited by something I mean. The human brain rocks. Ever since I was first told about The Field by Lynne McTaggart, and watched The Secret and What The Bleep, the world just seems to make so much sense...

Here it is in a nutshell: All we are is energy. We are not separate at all. The universe is made up of particles, atoms, molecules, which are all energy, flowing freely between each one of us. Our energy vibrates, and our thoughts are energetic in themselves, and they transmit light. The universe itself will deliver directly correspondent lifestyle to whatever thought vibrations we as human beings give off. Our thoughts lead our actions and the universe responds. Master your thoughts and master your life.

I am watching it work every single day.

It's not some religious 'belief'. It's actually right there in front of our eyes - proof. All you need to do is follow the instructions all around you.

You don't even need to trust it after the first few days - because once you start doing it, you know it works.

The global explosion in self help and Kaizen (constant self improvement), is totally based on thoughts and philosophies that have been proven for centuries.

Karma and Dharma. The Huna of Being. Positive Thought. Fear as a friend.

They have all been around since time began.

How To Survive Your 20's will repackage these once more, because they work.

Obviously it will be packaged in my own unique brand of massive weirdness and absurdity, and written in the language of the 20something, but I am proud to carry these messages forward to the next generation.

Feedback is so good.

Thanks to both of you.

Go forth and sprinkle altruism liberally on life.

Writing time: 6 hours

Manifestation: 100%

PS: property saga due to come to a close today. At last. More tomorrow.

No comments: