Monday 23 April 2007

Days 47, 48, 49 - the property test

Another interesting development on the property front.

At the 11th hour, just one day before we were due to exchange, my buyer announces he is 70 large ones short of his offer. Nice timing, thanks pal.

Cue cancelling of all house move plans at just 24 hours notice, and a weekend of acute worry and stress over the potential disastrous loss of my onward purchase, not to mention the money from the sale.

Except I now realise that acute worry and stress is going to deliver precisely nothing to my life, indeed it will probably result in negative manifestations.

I am therefore looking upon this most testing of weeks as a mere test in my power to stick to my path with total faith. I must not waiver.

The buyer has another 7days to come up with the money, or I run a mile with his nice fat deposit. But it's all a bit of an illusion because I now owe that fat deposit to my onward purchase.

In times such as these, it seems that faith in the universe and mother nature to provide me with all i want in this life can seem a little... whacky. But I shall stick to the plan and watch the manifestation happen around me.

However, the manifestation of my bestselling book is not exactly speeding up - my intention to free up a bit of capital to allow me time to write without restriction has been ripped to pieces by my bulshitting buyer. It's not just my house sale that may fall apart - it is my intentions and dreams as well.

But - if i focus on the negativity that is what will manifest - so positive thinking and feeling good is a must all this week.

Stay tuned for a full assesment of my progress so far on Day 50 - living the dream?

Writing time: not enough due to uncertainty around house move.

Manifestation: 75%

No comments: