Sunday 15 April 2007

Day 44 - be the change

It's tough to communicate positive change to people.

Just recently this blog seems to be more focussed on the manifestation of my mental stability via various forms of therapy than on the manifestation of my elusive publisher.

And all this work, this journeying into myself, is bringing up all sorts of unforseen problems.

I can't seem to have a conversation about it without getting riled by people's scepticism and inability to accept what is going on with me.

I mean, if someone asks you a question like 'so what are the effects of all this therapy stuff?' and I tell them the honest answer (after all it is me who is going through these experiences), it is incredibly annoying to then be told that i am wrong about what is happening.

I'm not wrong. Not a chance.

Not that there is such a thing as right and wrong, but i'm gonna use them tonight as i'm frustrated.

Because this is all knoweldge - knowledge about what is happenig to me - to my head and my heart and my spirit. It's not an opinion - I can feel the changes inside me. I know what they feel like, and no one else.

And if someone asks me a question about it, then it would be highly inauthentic of me to say anything other than the truth - and inauthenticity is no longer an option.

Not even a smidge.

I guess Ghandi had similar problems of his own when he was fulfiling his destiny...

That's what he must have meant when he said 'be the change.'

It's the only way to win over the outside world.

This terribly sceptical, cynical outside world.

Writing time: 5 hours

Manifestation: 80% due to slight hangover

No comments: