Monday 4 June 2007

Day 85 - igniting my life

I've been spreading myself very thin over the past week.

Management of new, resident team of polish builders, commencement of yet another course, family birthdays and overdue, taxing conversations about love have all taken their toll. It is tempting, exhausted and run down as I feel, to say that my manifestation skills have not been applied all that brilliantly of late.

But all around me I can see the manifestation at work.

Some of the courses I have been doing recently have been a revelation. And they've taught me to recognise the different 'stages' we all go through as human beings.

My adult stages?

Confusion - Ambition - Retreat - Procrastination - Belief - Ignition.

Soon to be followed by... Enlightenment?

I am just leaving the Belief phase - my discovery of all things detailed in this blog.

My rationale behind 'Ignition'?

I feel like I am doing something properly for the first time ever. As if I am engaging in life for the first time. I seem to be 'green lighting' (igniting) my life, in many different areas - writing, work, living quarters, love. All the things I have been talking about doing are starting to get done. And it's left me feeling exhausted and disoriented.

And I've realised (I wonder how many times I’ve written those words in this blog?), that life may well be somewhat chaotic for quite some time now.

The wheels are in motion:

I downsized my flat to fund my writing life; unwittingly starting on a new business path (property development); the funds also allowed me to embark on some hardcore personal development; which in turn has spawned the idea for a new business; which will provide the basis from which I can launch my book; all of which is moving forwards at some speed, and thus enabling me to feel very confident about love for the first time in a long time.

Nice sequence of events.

The great thing is, I don't even feel like anything will go wrong.

Because I am doing it right this time - I am in alignment. Using The Secret.

Which feels so good.

Writing time: Not enough, but that's no sweat. I've realised this may all take a long time, and I'm good with that.

Manifestation: 100%

1 comment:

B said...

As chaotic as things are, you are aware that this chaos is productive and ultimately, fulfilling. And the beauty of life is that we can put ourselves on a particular path with very specific aims and often, we are surprised by new opportunities that we could not conceive of at the onset. for me, that's what makes taking a chance so rewarding.

Just reading this post, I can sense that strength of conviction you possess. And yes, there will be plenty of times in which you are pulled away from writing or focused manifestation. But as you so widely acknowledge and accept, it undenably contributes to your overall manifestation. I have this sticky note posted above my desk, in which I wrote: Inspiration does not come by willpower. It is a good reminder for me. You can't force the writing or manifestation. Of course, you can perceive and cultivate inspiration but it comes from a deeper place than mere willpower.

I was happy to read that you don't feel that anything will go wrong. I was just talking to my sister about this over the weekend. She is really excited about this new guy she has met (beyond what I've seen in her lifetime) but she is so hesitant to say anything about what it is and where it might go. And I think that is a common trap we set for ourselves: that we feel we cannot be entirely hopeful and positive, because "if" it comes crashing down, we don't want to look like fools. So, just as The Secret illuminates...we convince ourselves essentially that it will fail and we need to be prepared for that. So we project all those fears and insecurities onto something fresh and new...and we often kill it. Whether "it" is a new relationship, a new career, a new thought.

Haha...so I'm sitting at this coffee shop as I'm commenting right now and this song is playing right now, with a chorus of "dreaming is free." Perfect.

I swear my adult stages are exactly the same and I am going through so many of the same things you are. I would probably place myself in the Belief stage at this time. But I am really steeped in belief and feel that true Ignition is around the corner. And it does make me feel more alive than ever.

Embrace the chaos, cultivate that manifestation, and enjoy what it all brings.