Wednesday 27 June 2007

Day 101,102,103, 104, 105 - MJ - the re-launch

Everyone breathe a sigh of relief.

I have decided I am miles away from figuring it all out.

BUT - I need to redefine my mission.

Writing is a constant, my book remains my dream, but it belongs in the not too distant future.

I am called to use 'the now' for a different purpose.

It's time to manifest the major tributary to my book - Cycle 4.

The blog 'Manifesting Jack' is working it's magic - I have been guided to this point by the discipline and mission this blog represents.

The Secret is weaving my future right before my eyes.

I feel alive.

Watch this space.

MJ re-launches tomorrow.

1 comment:

B said...

I'm really looking forward to the re-launch, MJ. I believe we must constantly redifine our mission in life. When we set off down a certain path, that path inevitably splinters and we are often confronted with opportunities we couldn't possibly perceive of at the onset of that journey. I feel strongly that your pursuits with Cycle 4 (and other such things) will only enlighten your writing of the book and your role as a guide to others.

Feeling alive...is there anything better?