Tuesday 15 May 2007

Day 68 - let me clarify

I guess what I wanted to say in yesterday's rambling blog is that as I get older, I still have as many heroes as I ever did, but I don't actually want to be them anymore.

Because being me feels too good.

Finding what you love doing, and starting to do it, is enough - I have become who I want to be (if not quite what I want to be), thus I no longer want to be anyone else...

Not even my heroes.

And that feeling is so empowering, that I finally realise I can be a hero / guru to others.

I am that powerful (we all are - we just don't know it). And I think that realisation will have a huge effect on my writing. It feels like all the doubt has been removed, or rather, I have realised there was no reason to doubt in the first place...

Lightbulbs flashing all over the place at this end.

I think this may be my finest manifestation yet.

Writing time: 7 hours

Manifestation: 100%

2 comments:

B said...

That's incredible, Jack! As I started reading this post, I felt terrible...I was worried that my comment on your previous post came across as too forceful. But it sounds like your thoughts on heroism really did prove empowering.

I think there is something huge about reaching that point in which you just want to be yourself and wouldn't trade places with anyone. And you are right...we all truly possess that power.

Good stuff.

Kim/Thomas said...

hehe, you two are quite a team:)

(Please note, that commenter is currently enrolled in FPUA...better know as fixing people up anonymous...she has just fallen off the wagon, please forgive her, she is shamed:)
NOT
k