Monday 21 May 2007

Day 71,72,73 - advanced progress

OK, been on huge mind expansion trip for 3 days.

Landmark - The Advanced Course. Quite simply the most explosive 'real' experience I have ever had.

Net result?

Watch the manifestation unravel.

But 'be the change' and all that doesn't really suffice.

Key break outs?

- Inifinite possibility

- New intellectual reserves discovered, time to apply them

- Desire dropped

- Inautheniticty dropped

- I am already transforming the world and will continue to do so

- I am already living the dream

- This process begins the moment i open my mouth or pick up my pen or start typing

- Fear and excitement are identical

- LIfe for 'me' is meaningless - life for others is key

- Reality is NOW, there is nothing else

Time to manifest my possibilities!

I need to get to know my reader - the launch of a new project will be detailed in the coming weeks.

It's not a departure - rather it will feed and fuel the manifestation of How To Survive Your 20's.

It's name?

The 5th Cycle.

Writing time: zero

Development / transformation time: 72 hours

Manifestation: 1000%

4 comments:

B said...

This sounds great. You have some pretty incredible realizations (for lack of a better word)listed here that resulted from this course and certainly all that has been working itself out in your mind.

I'm excited to hear more about this new project in the next few weeks.

Oh, and The Secret has been more inspirational than I imagined. I'll be posting about it this week on my blog in further detail but it is pretty significant...effecting people very close to me.

Also, thanks to the inspiration I've encountered with your current journey, I am re-committing to an online magazine venture that I had sidelined for some time. And I have started having these flashes of ideas for my future and specifically, future writing pursuits. As I've mentioned before...you are already inspiring people!

Kim/Thomas said...

I agree:) somehow he has an amazing effect from his writing!

Kim/Thomas said...

Okay I just re-read that comment I left...and let me just add, that when I wrote that, I had just finished a very large large glass of very sweet wine...and when I clicked publish your comment...I swear I read it over and over and it made sense....BUT not so much now:)
and btw, I love the current post above this one that you have! Great writing, once again:)

Take A Year Out said...

please refrain from making drunken comments.

americans!!!

just kidding - all welcome, innebriated or sober.

MJ x